Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portugal
11-07-2017, 05:26 PM,
Portugal
Can you talk about Portugal and let me know something about it. I wanna go there and would love to read more about it. So, whoever been there or know something about it can share with me frankly what to see there. Looking for informative responses here. 

niagara fall tours from new york was a great way to have fun for me.
11-08-2017, 02:36 PM,
RE: Portugal
Portugal is one of the beautiful countries in the world. It is located in Europe and really a beautiful place for the tourism. It has many breathtaking attractions to explore out. I was there before my las vegas vacation package and visited many places there but Porto and Sintra are my most favorites.
[Image: tenor.gif]
11-08-2017, 03:17 PM,
I completely agree with you and love to say that Portugal is a really interesting place to go and had a nice time there. I like the beauty of this place so much and love to advise you all guys must be there at least once. Starlling what will you like to say more about Sintra?
11-08-2017, 08:16 PM,
Portugal country is truly a beautiful country which is the home of tourists places. I also love this country and want to visit it again and again. I want to mention the names of that attraction which are my favourite in Portugal. Those places are:
Belém Tower
Pena Palace
Quinta da Regaleira
São Jorge Castle
Peneda-Gerês National Park.
11-10-2017, 05:48 PM,
Why Not, Stewart, Here I am going to share my information about Sintra with you. It is a Municipality in Portugal which is also known as the resort town. The resorts are mostly located on the mountains and offer lovely views to look out. My favorite resorts are
Casa das Campainhas
Pestana Sintra Golf
Penha Longa Resort
[Image: tenor.gif]